Buying Or Selling Property? Make It A Smooth And Hassle-Free Process.
Are you about to buy the new home of your dreams? Or are you considering selling an investment property? To ensure a smooth process– either buying or selling – it is crucial to make sure that all paperwork and legal details are managed with the most meticulous care and attention down to the finest detail.
Why Choose A Lawyer For Your Property Conveyancing?
Property conveyancing undertaken by an experienced lawyer ensures that you get a more thorough process and access to more extensive legal advice. Also, we adhere to a strict Client Service Delivery Charter:
- You’ll receive a cost estimate for our conveyancing work with our guarantee to adhere to the estimate we provide.
- We also guarantee that you’ll not be surprised by any additional or “hidden” costs.
- If there are any additional costs, you’ll know about, and approve, any changes to our cost estimates before we carry on any further work or billing you.
- Our invoices will be easy to follow and transparent. We welcome and will always listen to your feedback about any aspect of our billings.
Our Property Lawyers Are Experienced In Residential And Commercial Property Conveyancing:
We’ll help you with…
- Review of contracts prior to buying at public auction or private sale.
- Provision of information about the costs involved, such as stamp duty and land tax.
- Ensuring you fully understand the issues involved in purchasing or selling property.
- Arrange title searches and land enquiries.
- Advise the vendors and prepare Contract of Sale and Section 32.
- Assist with lenders requirements.
- Negotiating terms and conditions for the sale or purchase of property.
- Settlement and exchange.
- If you’re buying commercial property we’ll provide advice on Retail and Commercial Leases that may already exist on the property.
Buying or selling a residential or commercial property is a big decision and a significant matter for individuals and businesses alike. York & York Legal have successfully represented both buyers and sellers of property for all legal matters.