How To Effectively Conduct A Property Transaction
Buying, selling or leasing a commercial property is a significant decision for any sized business – the right location is essential to its goodwill and reputation. Which ever direction your business is taking, York & York Legal can ensure a smooth journey through the property transaction.
Here at York & York we have extensive experience in property law and have represented buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants. We’re highly trained to understand and identify all commercial property needs, and deliver solutions that bring peace of mind to our range of clients.
Industry expertise includes:
Manufacturing | Supply & Distribution | Franchises | Professional Services |
Engineering | Allied Health
Our Guarantee To You
The property law advice York & York provides you with will be efficient and compliant. Our ‘big picture’ perspective complemented by our mission to keep it personal will deliver outstanding commercial results.
Based on our extensive legal practice credentials, we’ll strategically analyse your needs, and customise and communicate our service and fees accordingly. In addition, all communications will be covered by client-attorney privilege.
Our Unique Benefits
A well-balanced outlook: As lawyers who’ve worked in-house and also as non-legal professionals, our perspective is well-rounded with a comprehensive commercial focus.
We add value: We provide a personalised service where solutions are tailored to meet specific client needs, delivering added value at a suitably competitive price .
Snap Shot Of How We Can Help
Highly solution focused and driven to achieve best-practice outcomes, we’ll provide the right legal advice for your property transaction. Areas of property law we can assist you in include :
- Advice on all potential issues and regulatory requirements relating to commercial property transactions within Victoria and across our Australian network
- Detailed information about the costs involved (e.g. outgoing or stamp duty)
- Production of essential legal documentation (e.g. contracts ofsale or lease agreements)
- Negotiation of pragmatic terms and conditions for the property transaction
- Legal insights to accurately meet all lender requirements
- Assessment and management of title searches and land enquiries
- Guidance across the settlement and exchange procedures
Want To Find Out More?
Here at York & York Legal, we pride ourselves on our ability to provide as-needed legal services that deliver practical, high-impact commercial solutions. Aligned with this pledge, we guarantee tailored and transparent pricing across all our legal services.