How To Capitalise From Supply And Distribution Chains
Supply and distribution chains are essential elements in most businesses – their efficiency is critical for prosperity and brand health. York & York Legal has broad exposure to establishing best-practice supply and distribution agreements to facilitate efficient operations, both locally and internationally.
These contractual agreements address areas of commercial significance within the supply and distribution chain, including:
- Payment terms, delivery methods and standards of service
- Trademark, copyright and other intellectual property licensing
- Minimum marketing requirements, as well as branding restrictions
- Minimum purchase or supply quantities and exclusivity (or otherwise) within a territory
- Communication and reporting obligations
Dedicated to collaboratively implementing tailor-made supply and distribution agreements, York & York Legal can lead the way in establishing co-beneficial business alliances for long-term commercial success.
Industry expertise includes but is not limited to:
Manufacturing | Supply & Distribution | Franchises | Professional Services |
Engineering | Allied Health | Hospitality
Want To Find Out More?
Here at York & York Legal, we pride ourselves on our ability to provide as-needed legal services that deliver practical, high-impact commercial solutions. Aligned with this pledge, we guarantee tailored and transparent pricing across all our legal services.
Our Guarantee To You
The customised supply and distribution agreement that York & York negotiates and develops with you will be efficient and effective. Our ‘big picture’ perspective complemented by our mission to keep it personal will deliver outstanding commercial results.
Based on our extensive legal practice credentials, we’ll strategically analyse your needs, and customise and communicate our service and fees accordingly. In addition, all communications will be covered by client-attorney privilege.
Our Unique Benefits
A well-balanced outlook: As lawyers who’ve worked in-house and also as non-legal professionals, our perspective is well-rounded with a comprehensive commercial focus.
We add value: We provide a personalised service where solutions are tailored to meet specific client needs, delivering added value at a suitably competitive price.
For You As The Supplier…
For You As The Distributor…
Snapshot Of How We Can Help
Committed to partnering with businesses to tailor local and international supply and distribution solutions, York & York Legal’s in-depth experience includes:
- Negotiating and implementing a cosmetics supplier’s supply and distribution agreement with distributors in Australia and New Zealand
- Establishing across-border supply and distribution agreement between a UK cleaning equipment supplier and an Eastern Europe cleaning chemicals supplier
- Negotiating a supply and distribution agreement with a Chinese supplier for an Australian outdoor furniture and garden equipment distributor